Project for Improvement of Equipment and Facilities on Meteorological and Hydrological Services in the Lao People’s Democratic Republic (2014 – 2016)
Client: Department of Meteorology and Hydrology (DMH), Lao P.D.R.
- 18 Automatic Weather Observation Systems + Meteorological Data Encoding PCs at the existing synoptic observatories
- 8 Automatic Water Level + Rainfall Observation Systems
- Automatic Weather Observation Data Management System (including 2 sets of Portable Data Comparison & Maintenance Tools and 1 set of Data Comparison & Maintenance Tools (Standard Devices) for DMH Maintenance Teams to be organized at the Vientiane Head Office)
- Automatic Water Level + Rainfall Observation Data Management System (including Portable Maintenance Tools for DMH Maintenance Team to be organized at the Vientiane Head Office: 1 set)
- GTS Message Switch System and World Meteorological Organization Information System (WIS) at the Vientiane Head Office
- High Resolution Meteorological Satellite (HIMAWARI) Data Receiving System at the Vientiane Head Office